We explore the human side of doing business.
Different By Design
Each event focuses on a topic selected to explore the human side of doing business.
Content With Context
Play modern parlour games that invite you to contextualize the content of our exploration.
These events are open to both small business owners and community creatives.
Community social events are made possible through the sponsorship of engaged local businesses.
Previous Community Events
- Persuring Professional and Personal Ideas and Interests (Jun 2017)
- Surprise and Delight in Retail Marketing (May 2017)
- Understand the Work/Life Mix through the Principles of Design (Apr 2017)
- Community Participation and Engagement (Mar 2017)
- Customer and Peer Relationship Management (Feb 2017)
- Personal Leadership Style and Brand Voice (Jan 2017)
- Recipe for Successful Collaborations (Aug 2016)
- The Craft of Communication (Apr 2016)
- Valuing Success and Failure (Mar 2016)