Topics Discussed in this Trend Report:
- The importance of amassing compelling stories about what amazing service can look and sound and feel like
- An example of an amazing service experience from my own life
- Why it doesn’t matter if we agree with the maxim “the customer is always right” when your customer has been trained to believe it
- The training customers are receiving and the questions it’s causing them to ask themselves
- How the competitive landscape has grown and created more competition for every dollar
- The four elements needed for the development of a tangible experience
- Why your customers are actually in charge of your brand
- How to simplify your competing priorities as a business owner
- The factors that can help a customer feel at ease in our retail environment
- Why it’s important to push customers out of their comfort zone - just a little bit
- Finding the right romantic language for the customers who are right for you
- Refreshing your experience as a customer by doing some competitive shopping
Click to Tweet:
That’s what brand is: to make the customer the hero and our job as owners is to write that story.
Customers actually want to be entertained. They want to be captivated by the story.
The question of what puts your customer at the forefront, that is brand behavior.
We need to create an environment that says "Hey! Touch me!"