In this week’s trend report, part 2 of a 4-part series about retail competition, we advance your understanding of retail fundamentals from academic to application. Study current and relevant examples of the product lifecycle, sales channels, and customer shopping filters.
Topics Discussed in this Trend Report:
- Study your competitors’ products and services as a way to assess your business
- Have a strong understanding of retail fundamentals in the midst of industry changes
- Illustration of the product lifecycle
- Review of different sales channels including full price, off-price, and shared use
- Understand how your customers organize their shopping filters into a decision hierarchy