With accountability and a consistent, long-term commitment, you can decrease loss and also see growth in your top line revenue, bottom line profit, and brand equity.
This week we wrap up our four-part series on loss prevention for independent retailers.
Topics Discussed in this Trend Report:
- Examples of human error that lead to preventable losses
- Consistency and accountability are key to loss prevention
- Retail loss problems are entrepreneurial opportunities in disguise
- Three categories of common operational errors
- The connection between loss prevention, strong brand behaviors, and excellent customer care