This week I lay the groundwork for planning your next 90-days of business by sharing the benefits of the 4-5-4 Calendar, a retail industry standard, and teaching you how to recap your past 90-days of business.
Topics Discussed in this Trend Report:
- Revised topics for January trend reports
- Weekly announcements, including an upcoming webinar for Makers and Maker-minded Retailers
- The history of the 4-5-4 Calendar, which is a retail industry standard
- Explanation and benefits of the 4-5-4 Calendar
- How the industry manages the limits of the 4-5-4 Calendar
- Every seven years there is a 53rd week in the retail year
- Benefits of a quarterly business review
- Six questions you must ask yourself after each business quarter and year
- Four retail filters you must use when completing your business review
- Next steps including how to revisit your annual business goals
Click to Tweet:
Quarterly retail planning allows you to connect the dots between your big, beautiful business goals and the 5 R’s of Retail.