In this week’s trend report for independent retailers and makers I illustrate how business agility leads to sustainable and long–term success. I also teach how to implement this skill today to begin the process of unlocking more profit with ease.
Topics Discussed in this Trend Report:
- February trend reports are a 4-part series focused on using your business size to your advantage
- Review of the Retail Calendar and shifts in U.S. Holidays in February
- Business agility is having an awareness of your environments and responding in a timely manner without losing your momentum or straying for your business mission
- The simplest cycle of agility is Launch, Test, Change
- Similar to life, the purpose of a Lean Startup is the journey not the destination
- Retail is an iterative, cyclical process
- Learn the 3-Pillar process for being an agile business leader in Retail
Click to Tweet:
Don’t get precious about your product or service. Otherwise you’ll miss the journey of being a Merchant.