Shoplifting happens for a number of reasons but do you know the most common and important elements of external theft? Learn about the underlying problems present with retail theft and what you can do about them.
Topics Discussed in this Trend Report:
- External loss includes theft, fraud, and vandalism
- The common element across all thefts
- The need for focus on both legal compliance and safety
- Using store layout and signage as preventative measures
- Using your customer service vision statement to help prevent theft
Click to Tweet: