I compare industry financial forecasts and prediction with results from Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday. Then I identify your next steps to optimize your business for the weeks ahead.
Topics Discussed in this Trend Report:
- The process I go through every Monday to assess sales
- The trends that are being reported on Black Friday, Small Business Friday, & Cyber Monday 2016 and how they compare to the forecasts
- Why we’re seeing a decline in spending at retail stores
- Possible reasons that Black Friday shoppers increased but spend per shopper decreased
- The growth of Small Business Saturday in 2016 and what people who were polled said about the day
- How shopping is being spread over the weekend rather than being cannibalized by competition between sales
- The tangible experience that sets retail stores apart from responsive technology
- Questions to help you continually improve your sales and shopping experience
Click to Tweet:
Customer loyalty is a long-term proposition, is a long-term relationship.
Shopping in independent retail and restaurants was up 13% over last year.
The holiday experience is in the shopping DNA.