This week’s trend report, Outperform Artificial Intelligence: Five ways to differentiate yourself from tech-focused retailers, provides independent merchants with a framework for applying Marty Neumeier’s Metaskills: Five Talents for the Robotic Age.
Topics Discussed in this Trend Report:
- Five metaskills that will help you stay ahead of the robot curve as described by Marty Neumeier
- Feeling empathy and intuition from a customer’s point of view and from the perspective of a newer employee
- Helping your team to see parts of a whole and to understand how those parts influence each other
- Softball brainstorming in a dream state to challenge convention, think differently, and expand what you think you know
- Adopting design thinking as you make and implement new ideas so that you can test and iterate more quickly
- Understanding your learning style and learning how to learn in order to stay agile