This week’s trend report, Pricing In-Store vs. Online: The advantages and disadvantages of offering the same prices answers a question submitted by one of our Merchant Method retail trend report insiders.
Our insider asks, "Do you have ideas on best practices to retail both in a brick-and-mortar and online?" Her business is 21 years old and already retails online, so I'm headed straight for her bottom line and talking about price.
Topics Discussed in this Trend Report:
- How to submit a question to be answered in the trend reports
- Understanding the pricing laws of any state in which you do business
- Lessons from Chris’ experience securing incremental profit dollars through a differentiated price strategy
- Considerations when determining retail prices
- Value added service in a brick and mortar
- Questions to ask yourself when finalizing prices in-store vs. online