The holidays present a series of obligations and celebrations. We shop, ship, and celebrate throughout the season in phases. Don’t forget, we talk about ‘the holidays’ in plural for a reason!
Holiday shopping comes in phases. As shoppers we know this — but what are we doing with this information as sellers?
- The full, detailed chronological timeline of the holiday season
- A consumer’s varying spending considerations along the holiday timeline
- Examples of effective inspirational and aspirational fourth quarter marketing and merchandising
- Effective real-time messaging that aligns seller retailing with shopper reality
- Three steps to market and merchandise across the full breadth of consumer spending